What is the floating meal tray on the pool?
The floating meal tray on the swimming pool is a tray specially designed to hold food and drink that float on the water, it is adaptable in water, heat, wind environment. Floating tray is made of plastic fibers that look familiar as rattan, stainless steel of aluminum, …
Image of floating tray “Meal on the swimming pool”
Why do you use floating trays?
Floating meal on the pool sounds a bit strange to us. But it appeared so early, in 1990s, from the high-end resorts on Bali – Indonesia. Now, it becomes a trend in tourism industry.
What are the menus for a floating breakfast?
Depend on the hotels or resorts services, the meal will have different dishes. In general, it will have standard dishes such as bread, cakes, beefsteak, bacon, eggs, fruit, … and various beverages including tea, coffee, fruit juice, … Or special meal as you wish.
– With the development trend of the tourism, resorts and hotels need to find new services to attract customers. On of them is serving food on the pool, that is very new experiments for customers to enjoy their delicious meal.
– Besides, the trend of showing off luxury life into the social media that make models, rich kid, celebrities choose the floating meal on the pool to enjoy it. They shared those picture to Facebook, Instagram, … make many people jealous.
Advantages of floating food tray
– Floating food tray products with light static load from 5kg to 15kg depending on the needs and purpose of resorts or hotels services. They can choose the appropriate floating food tray.
– Easily moving anywhere in the pool.
– Products are designed and manufactured directly at the factory.
– Diverse, compact, luxurious and sophisticated design such as heart shaped tray, leaf tray, circular tray, rectangle tray, …
– Color: as you wish, black, white, yellow, gray, …
The process of manufacturing floating tray
Selection of material
– Raw materials for the production of floating trays are simple but need to choose the best one, suitable for the environment and the purpose of use.
– For the best quality and aesthetics, the selection of raw materials is very important that requires manufacturers to know the strengths and weaknesses of raw materials to produce products with the best quality and price.
Floating tray material
– Iron powder coating: a simple material that is easy to find and low cost.
– Inox 304: stainless steel is quite resistant to the effects of the environment, less corrosive when exposed to directly underwater.
– Aluminum: a very good material for making floating trays. In addition to factors such as minimizing rust when exposed to water, the high plasticity is suitable for creating a variety of models. It is also durable and light. We choose this material to make floating trays for our customers and is highly appreciated for its ability to withstand the effects of the water environment.
– Foam: foam type can withstand water environment as well as direct sunlight from outside. Foam that we recommend o use with a thickness of from 50(mm) to ensure that the floating tray is fully utilized the function of the product.
– Plastic rope imitation rattan: plastic wire must have high flexibility and durability. The imitation rattan must be good quality with a clear origin and qualified for quality. Currently, rattan imitation plastic wire has many colors such as yellow, white, black, gray, … A variety of colors and models will help customers have more choices in the products selection process.
The process of making products
– After completing the selection of raw materials for the floating trays, the next stage is manufacturing stage. A qualified processing factory needs to ensure a certain general production process. It is necessary to strictly follow the steps in the process, not skipping and steps to avoid affecting the quality of the finished products.
– Currently, the floating tray models are popular with customers such as the 600(mm) diameter circular tray, 150(mm) height, 700(mm) heart-shaped tray, 150(mm) height, oval tray size 800(mm), width 600(mm), 800(mm) rectangle tray, some pictures of floating trays are popular today.
Product image of a circular floating tray “Meal on the swimming pool”
Product image of a heart-shaped floating tray “Meal on a swimming pool”
Product image of a rectangular floating tray “Meal on the swimming pool”
Product image of an oval floating tray “Meal on a swimming pool”
Method of delivery
– At present, handmadeak.com has experience in linking a diversified, efficient and convenient transport system to help the goods delivered domestically and internationally, safely, promptly, quickly and at the lowest cost. Our floating trays are always packed carefully, with clear and convenient stamps in the production process.
– Delivery by truck, we choose this method as the main method of transporting the city and neighboring provinces, with the mobile characteristics and delivery almost to place for the users.
– Delivery by sea, by air or by courier: We have a system associated with shipping agents for countries in Northern Europe, Asia and other neighboring countries.
Why should you buy food floating tray at handmadeak.com?
Currently, floating tray products are produced by many units. But handmadeak.com’s products are always trusted by customers because of product quality, price, production capacity and service before – during and after sales.
– Design on request: Currently we have a technical team at the factory can advise and design for each type of product such as color, size, design, … when the customer wants.
– One of the outstanding features of our floating trays is its very high durability, which is a very important criterion that customers are most interested in when using the product.
From the above standards, we believe that when customers use handmadeak.com’s floating tray products, they will feel secure about the design, product quality as well as price. We always want to bring the best products to our customers and we look forward to serving customers with what handmadeak.com has.