Rattan is a plant of the palm family tree with more than 350 species that are adapted to tropical or subtropical conditions. Rattan is abundant in Southeast Asian countries including Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, … Rattan can live in wild forests or some places with poor soil. Rattan trees are living together as dust. We prefer to use rattan category call like ‘sticky rattan’ because it has high-yield, good quality. The characteristics of this rattan are sparse, roud, ivory-white bark, productivities, easy to harvest, resistant to all weather conditions. It is also highly resistant to pests and diseases.
Rattan is a plant that is very familiar to Vietnamese people and used in many ways, especially it is a extremely important material in the handicraft industry to produce household appliances like tables, chairs, beds, bags, … Nowaday, rattan is more popular and used in many fields. It will contribute to preseve the national cultural identity and make the living space more ‘green’ and safer for human lives.
The rattan cane webbing net is both light and strong, the natural color of the rattan brings a feeling of closeness to people and is environmentally friendly. The modern sophistication of rattan is a development trend and is widely used in interiors and designs. It brings the classic and modern combination and are favored by many people.
After rattan trees are harvested, the thorny bark is removed, the young part is cut off and the fibers are separated to dry.
Storage: For better preservation of rattan, it is possible to boil with diesl oil to remove unwanted particles. For safer use, let use palm oil or secondary soybean oil.
Take advantage of the sunlight to dry naturally for about 2 or 3 days to remove water and avoid mold during use.
Bleaching: Depending on the use purpose, rattan can be bleached. Bleaching makes rattan more flexible, prevents mold and gets fibers more uniform in color to meet the needs and market of consumers.
Distinguish natural and artificial rattan.
Depending on the type of rattan material and processing method, there will be corresponding types of rattan:
Bleached natural rattan: Rattan is bleached to make the rattan curtain even
Raw natural rattan: Rattan retains the color of natural rattan
Currently, beside the natural rattan cane webbing nets, there are also artificial rattan cane webbing nets that are used from plastic strings to knit into all kinds of them. Plastic rattan cane webbing nets are now also being used a lot because of their convenience and cheaper price than natural rattan cane webbing nets.
Rattan cane webbing nets size
- Bleached natural white rattan cane webbing nets are available in the following sizes: 45, 50, 60, 70, 90cm
- Unbleached natural rattan cane webbing nets are available in the following sizes: 45, 50, 60, 70, 90cm
- Plastic rattan cane webbing nets are available in the following sizes: 45, 50, 60, 70, 90cm
Applications of rattan cane webbing nets:
Rattan cane webbing nets are used as panels on the headboards, cabinets, tables and chairs, or decorative partitions for furniture manufacturing companies, hotel and resort rooms, with the outstanding advantages of lightness and softness, it makes the space to be both cool, durable and aesthetically pleasing.
A few notes when using rattan cane webbing nets:
– Natural rattan cane webbing nets are quite light and have a nice yellow color, so need to be careful in storage and use. With natural rattan material, it is easy to get moldy, so it should be stored in a cool, dry place to avoid humid places.
– Natural rattan cane webbing nets used for wall decoration should avoid wall tiles that are prone to rain or moisture, should be lined with a cushion or placed away from the wall to avoid moisture exposure.
– Natural rattan cane webbing nets will darken over time which is the nature of natural rattan materials, so exposure to strong or prolonged light should be avoided, it accelerates the yellowing process of the material.
– Plastic rattan cane webbing nets have good advantages in storage and use. But it is easy to stretch if you hold heavy objects for a long time.
We – handmadeak.com has experience and links a diversified, efficient and convenient transportation system to help deliver goods domestically and internationally safely, promptly, quickly and at the lowest cost. Our rattan cane webbing nets are always carefully packed.
- Delivered by truck, we choose this method as the main mode of transportation in the inner city and neighboring provinces, with its mobility and delivery to most users.
- Delivery by sea, air or courier: We have a system of links with shipping agents for Nordic countries, Asia and other neighboring countries.
Why you should buy it from handmakeAK.com
Currently, rattan products are produced by many units. But handmadeak.com products are always trusted by customers by product quality, good price, production capacity and service before – during and after sales.
One of the salient features of our rattan cane webbing net is very durable. This is a very important criterion that customers are most interested in when using the product.
We believe that customers use handmadeak rattan products, they will be very assured about the design, product quality as well as price. We always want to bring the best products to our customers, and we look forward to serving our customers with what handmadeak has.